Freelance Junior Designer
15th October 2015
Are you a motivated creative graphic designer who enjoys varied work, tight deadlines & new challenges? Do you have experience with advertising, marketing & digital graphic design?
We are looking for a Junior Freelance Designer who will:
- work within our team to support the Senior Designers on a range of projects, including artworking jobs on both design for print & web projects.
- be able to work within existing Brand Guidelines across a range of clients
- assist with the implementation of social media & email marketing graphics & content ensuring work is completed on brief & deadline
- be required to provide support in the management of content on our CMS system
- be able to work freelance - for this you must be a motivated self starter, with the ability to problem solve on your own
You must have experience in using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop. You will have some experience in setting up files for print & files for web.
Ideally you will have some experience of Content Management Systems together with Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word).
Excellent communication skills, an outgoing attitude & a strong attention to detail & accuracy are essential. Ideally you will be based in or around County Durham as periodic meetings will be held in Durham.
Interested? Please email your CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 5th 2015.