Instagram is a great social platform to boost brand awareness and reach a larger target audience. With over 500 million daily active users accessing the app globally, creating a successful profile is essential!
When creating a successful profile, a priority is to make sure that you have a creative, unique, and informative Instagram bio. Your Instagram bio is just as important (if not more so) than the content you are creating.
You must get it right.
It may only be 150 characters, but creating the perfect bio requires creativity and strategy; your Instagram page is your digital shop window- it needs to showcase your best and brightest content. Confidently tell your customers what you’re offering and why they should trust you with their hard-earned money.
If done correctly, your bio introduces your business to potential customers, creates personal connections, and drives considerable traffic to your business. This channel also provides the perfect platform to promote offers, lead customers to specific landing pages on your website, and build a distinct voice in the market.
At Glow, we’re experts in creating customer-grabbing Instagram profiles that optimise your brand and develop your online identity.
Here are our tips for crafting the perfect bio:
- Write a unique and personal bio for your brand and include your Unique Selling Point (USP) – proudly declare why your offering outstrips your competitors’.
- What are you selling? People should understand what you do and why they should follow you.
- Include a call to action- what do you want people to do after visiting your Instagram? You need to lead that horse to water before it drinks!
- Make sure your bio is easy on the eye- bullet points and spacing work great.
- Including a branded hashtag and a personalised hashtag is a great way to reshare and track User-Generated Content (UGC) whilst publicising your brand.
- Always put your business details front and centre: website, telephone number, and location.Although you have limited space to grab attention, creating an attractive bio gives you the chance to make that all-important first connection. Your business strategy must align with your company goals, and these goals should inform your Instagram bio strategy.Contact the social media experts at Glow to create a perfect profile for your business. We know how to take that casually browsing potential customer and inspire them to click that ‘follow’ button. We’re here to help you glow!